Sep 28, 2020
Can you be too strong? This is a classic question found in the CrossFit journal and Level 1 Seminars. Defining your terms and goals is critical to answering it. The answer should help people focus their training and assessment.
Sep 25, 2020
This is from the "Ask Me Anything" we host every Thursday. Questions/topics from the Linchpin community answered were:
1. Tips for properly and safely lowering weight from overhead.
2. Is it possible to improve a skill without spending a lot of extra time in the gym?
3. Which is more important...nutrition, sleep or...
Sep 21, 2020
Deload Weeks - necessary or not?
What is a deload week? Does everyone need to incorporate them? Intensity is critical, yet not sustainable. How is this reconciled? The importance of Rest Days & not running the clock. Develop the skill of listening to your own body.
Sep 18, 2020
Questions/topics from the Linchpin community answered were:
1. Why did I choose to keep Linchpin Athletics an official CrossFit affiliate?
2. What are my thoughts on Eric Roza purchasing CrossFit and being the new CEO?
3. Will Linchpin have in-person meet-ups in the future?
4. How to deal with a tight lower back.
Sep 14, 2020
How & why to turn a workout into a "skills day". We use the workout "Amanda" as an example. The workout involves ring muscle-ups and full snatches.